The Hale Kai Eco Retreat Center hosts your retreat experience. Our prior experience holding a retreat was breathtaking. Hale Kai is calling us back and we would love to have you join us. This is an off the grid eco retreat located on the beach. Hale Kai is so much more than words can capture. David and Deborah have spent 40 years creating a sanctuary that offers sights, sounds, fragrances, accommodations, food, and community that nourishes the soul. Last year we swam with the dolphins several times, as well as experienced a sunset swim with the mantas.
- 7 nights lodging, all meals except the manta ray night, airport transportation is $25 each way.
- Yoga and excursions (except for sunset manta ray trip)
- Arrive at Hale Kai no later than 5:30 pm, dinner at 6:30 pm (time for flip flops). We can stop for snorkel gear along the way if you plan to snorkel.
- Saturday arrive in Kona by 3 pm for pick up, Dinner at Hale Kai
- Meditation and Yoga 7-9 am
- Breakfast 9 am
- Lunch 1 pm
- Yoga 4:30-6 pm
- Dinner 6:30 pm
- Excursions to City of Refuge (this is a place for snorkeling, hiking, site seeing, beach sitting) and Captain Cook hike (more amazing snorkeling) will alter the schedule
- Sunset Snorkel with manta rays- an evening event will be optional. This dinner is not included in the pricing.
- No alcohol to be consumed on site
- There will be fruit and tea available in the morning before practice.
- $2400 (double occupancy)
- $3100 (single)